Tuesday, November 13, 2012

New Paltz

Sometimes for work I get to travel to places I would never go to otherwise.  This happened a lot at Rails-to-Trails and not as much now.  But in October I had a conference in New Paltz, New York at the Mohonk Mountain House.  Normally I'd take some time to explore, but I had to cut the trip short due to other work engagements.  And then it rained the entire time I was there (no exaggeration, by the way).

So the photos are limited, but even in the rain it is beautiful.  The fall colors were coming out and it is definitely a place I should try to return too...

JOL_0186

View from my private balcony, which I unfortunately did not get to enjoy as much as I would have liked.

JOL_0178

JOL_0183

JOL_0189

JOL_0190

JOL_0194

JOL_0197

No comments:

Post a Comment