Friday, November 13, 2009

Many Walks, Little Writing

It has been about a month since I posted anything here. My excuses include a crazy work schedule (we had our annual summit a few weeks ago) and the purchase of a large format photo printer with which I've been having fun playing.

But I did take a lot of photos over the last month. They are all now up on Flickr. Highlights are below. I went for a hike up Twin Peaks (yes it is a real geographic location -- not just a TV show) and some friends and I went camping in Big Basin. On our return to the city we stopped in Ano Nuevo to see the elephant seals. Although not quite mating season, they still were very entertaining.

Tomorrow I'm volunteering at the Green Festival as a photographer. We'll see how that works out next week.

Photos:


No comments:

Post a Comment