Sunday, March 21, 2010

A lot of photos, so little writing

Been a while since I blogged. That is not due to a lack of photography, but again, my severe laziness. Anyway, I think my two readers aren't really here to read, but to see, so I'm just going to post a bunch of shots. Oh, and I was inspired by a recent visit to a photo gallery and thus have a new piece of photo equipment -- a plastic Holga. Is it wrong that a couple weeks after buying this $35 camera I dropped $200 on a scanner so I can just get the film developed into negatives and then scan the shots into digital files? Does it help that I spend $40 having someone else do that for my first two rolls?

Beyond the Holga shots, I took two epic walks last week (one totally 15 miles around the city) and yesterday I went to the anti-war protest, Musee Mecanique, and Aquatic Park -- lots and lots of photos..

























No comments:

Post a Comment