Thursday, September 16, 2010

I went to Disney World and survived

I’m back in India. That is about all I have to report.

My vacation was lovely. It is always nice to hang with the family, especially to see my nephew who is as energetic as ever. His energy level was a little challenging on my first day back as I think I was still recovering from Dengue, but after that I seemed fine and could keep up. Maybe “keep up” is the wrong phrase since when we would return to the hotel after a full day at the Disney Parks he would insist we go swimming or play miniature golf. Meanwhile, I was ready to go to bed.

In case anyone is planning a trip, September is a very good time to visit Disney World. I’ve never experienced such short lines. We didn’t even have to wait for Space Mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment