Friday, May 25, 2012

Portlandia

I love Portland.  It is my dream city. Too bad there are no jobs there and the jobs that are there are poorly paid.  I suppose utopias don't exist.  I like to go up every few months to visit my friend there and remind myself of why I love it so much.  It is torturous, but we all do things that are bad for us.

My last trip was focused on meeting my friends' brand new baby, so I didn't spend a lot of time wandering around and making myself sick that I don't live there.  Their baby is adorable, of course (no photos because I don't now how they feel about that).  We did take a nice walk in Forest Park and we went to the Pearl because every trip to Portland requires that I consume an almond croissant from Nuvrei Patisserie & Cafe'

JOL_6660

I've almost been this stick person before...
JOL_6662

I used this photo on my moo cards. I can't explain it, but there is something about this photo that I really love.
JOL_6658

No comments:

Post a Comment